Canes vs Cards Viewership

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
lol I am all for it but those statements are a lil skewed... the highest watched NOON game of just that weekend? What other noon games were going on? pron not many great ones.

Same thing for highest "peaking" acc game of the season. I am a lil shocked we beat FSU GT there just because they played when no one else was, overseas game, casual football fan likely tuned in but what other "good" acc matchup has there been?

Lastly, we were at 4.3 million viewers, Bama Tenn was at 10 and UGA UT was ar 13 mil. By comparison we are still trailing. Even if you put us vs Clemson at the 330 slot which is currently the two best ACC teams I somewhat doubt we get 10 mil viewers.

w
lol I am all for it but those statements are a lil skewed... the highest watched NOON game of just that weekend? What other noon games were going on? pron not many great ones.

Same thing for highest "peaking" acc game of the season. I am a lil shocked we beat FSU GT there just because they played when no one else was, overseas game, casual football fan likely tuned in but what other "good" acc matchup has there been?

Lastly, we were at 4.3 million viewers, Bama Tenn was at 10 and UGA UT was ar 13 mil. By comparison we are still trailing. Even if you put us vs Clemson at the 330 slot which is currently the two best ACC teams I somewhat doubt we get 10 mil viewers.
what did UF UM get:?

w

what did UF UM get:?

I think it was around 6.5 or 6.6 million. Good enough for top 5 game that week if I recall. I hate the SEC bias as much as the next guy but the media pushes the narrative and the masses follow. We played what was supposed to be and what is a bottom 1/3 SEC team and it still was 2 million more viewers than us playing the ACC runner-up from last year and previously ranked Lville. U brand is strong but those SEC fans are diehards. I work with a UF alum, he is STILL watching the games religiously every week. He cant even tell me why anymore but he does.

Advertisement
Other noon games this year of note:

Week 0/1 - # 14 Clemson #1 Georgia 7.57
Week 0/1 - # 10 FSU Ga Tech 4.99
Week 2 - #3 Texas #10 Michigan 9.19
Week 3 - #4 Bama Wisconsin 5.03
Week 3 - #16 LSU South Carolina 4.84
Week 4 - Marshall #3 Ohio State 3.96
Week 4 - Florida Miss St 2.64
Week 5 - Kentucky #6 Mississippi 3.99
Week 5 - Minnesota #12 Michigan 3.60
Week 6 - #9 Missouri #25 Texas A&M 3.27
Week 6 - UCLA #7 Penn State 2.75
Week 7 - South Carolina #7 Alabama 6.00

For Miami (a ranked team) playing Louisville (unranked) the 4.3 number is incredibly respectable. The average of the noon ranked vs unranked on this list is 4.4 and they're all SEC/BIG10 matchups, except for week 0 FSU.

Advertisement

greece looks GIF

Advertisement
Back