Canes vs BC game 1

Miami04

Senior
I'll start the thread since I started the Regional threads.

Right now there is a rain delay with a start time between 6-7. They are prepping the field as I type.

I'm at the game tonight so no updates from me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Both pitchers are pitching very well. Hopefully we get the bats going soon. BC pitcher is up to 30 something pitches. The Canes have taken some nice first pitches. I have to think it is by design. Lets see if it pays off.

Advertisement
Both pitchers are pitching very well. Hopefully we get the bats going soon. BC pitcher is up to 30 something pitches. The Canes have taken some nice first pitches. I have to think it is by design. Lets see if it pays off.

Yea, Dunn doesn't have good command, it's one of his hits on his scouting report...but his stuff is amazing and makes up for it

Advertisement

Yea, Dunn doesn't have good command, it's one of his hits on his scouting report...but his stuff is amazing and makes up for it

Im just saying . . . Dunn why continue? The Mets need you!

Im just saying . . . Dunn why continue? The Mets need you!
Lol, yea that calf bruise looks serious!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back