canes on twitter

ben

Senior
Premium
Quick question open to anyone: Who are some of your favorite Canes-related follows on Twitter? Not necessarily players, but most trusted sources and miscellaneous follows like @caneshooter (the team photographer)... thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Me!!! @7citiesbrittle, but seriously @ChrisFreet @SaveUMFootball @brennanpcarroll and my homey's from TR @Jr9_TR @CaneLB_TR and of course @P_Ariz3

For actual news:

Jorge Millian @caneswatch
Tim Reynolds @ByTimReynolds
Susan Miller-Degnan @smillerdegnan
Manny Navarro @Manny_Navarro

For actual news:

Jorge Millian @caneswatch
Tim Reynolds @ByTimReynolds
Susan Miller-Degnan @smillerdegnan
Manny Navarro @Manny_Navarro

i wish there was someone like manny who did just canes stuff. im not a marlins fan so i have to scroll thru that stuff.

yeah, if you're not a Heat fan or Marlins fan, it's pretty brutal. But they tweet alot of Hurricanes stuff during the season and on through signing day so it's worth it to me.

...And if you want canes related stuff along with Kelly Kapowski gifs follow me @danedangerously

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
StateOfMiamiU said:
I love it but the ringer never updates stuff though.

Yea we do, not as much as this site but we dont have nearly as many "cane" users as this site, join and stay active

Advertisement
@SaveUMFootball, @caneswatch, @bytimreynolds, @manny_navarro, @jr9_tr.

do waiting.webp

Advertisement
yeah, if you're not a Heat fan or Marlins fan, it's pretty brutal. But they tweet alot of Hurricanes stuff during the season and on through signing day so it's worth it to me.

...And if you want canes related stuff along with Kelly Kapowski gifs follow me @danedangerously

You're about to have a new follower sir.

Advertisement
Back