Canes #15 in Coaches and #17 in AP (2/1)

Advertisement
Butler is 2-5 in the Big East, they won't be back in the rankings for a while. I couldn't tell you who our best win this season is rt now. A home win against Duke would be for sure if we can bring it home tonight.

No respect for this team, it should be bulletin board material, they stay at 15 when 8 teams in front of them have lost this past week. I hope it motivates them.

Advertisement
No respect for this team, it should be bulletin board material, they stay at 15 when 8 teams in front of them have lost this past week. I hope it motivates them.

we really don't even deserve to be as high as we are. terrible loss to NE and bad loss to Clemson. No wins over anyone really sniffing the rankings. Every team ranked ahead of us had a legitimate reason to be so. Big if we can close and finish duke, but its just the beginning to really deserving an argument for top10

WTF? We lost back to back vs. UVA and Clemson and haven't really played that great since Princeton...and we are *****ing about ranking?

Just f-n beat Duke with all 6 of their players and then let's move on.

Joe Lunardi has us as a 3 seed meaning he sees us as somewhere between the 9th and 12th best team in the country. I'm not saying we deserve to be ranked to much higher or even higher but I would take it as being slighted if I was playing for UM and after a week with no losses in the ACC and 8 teams losing in front of me and to not move up even 1 spot should be taken as a slight and not getting any respect.

Advertisement
Joe Lunardi has us as a 3 seed meaning he sees us as somewhere between the 9th and 12th best team in the country. I'm not saying we deserve to be ranked to much higher or even higher but I would take it as being slighted if I was playing for UM and after a week with no losses in the ACC and 8 teams losing in front of me and to not move up even 1 spot should be taken as a slight and not getting any respect.
That doesn't follow basic logic. Just because other teams lose doesn't guarantee you move up.

That doesn't follow basic logic. Just because other teams lose doesn't guarantee you move up.

Seriously? :stephenahand:

Extremely logical and reasonable. Anyone who says different is a potato.

**** here we are ranked probably a few spots ahead of where we are and you ***** still crying about it.

Advertisement

Seriously? :stephenahand:
Yeah, seriously.

A lot depends on where the teams ahead of you were ranked, how many Ls they have, and who they lost to.

The Duke win helps, and we should beat NCSU too. That'll have us edging up in the polls this coming week, don't worry.

Advertisement
We also beat Duke, and it was a road ACC game. The pollsters didn't freak out like the posters on here.

Advertisement
Back