Can’t wait to see Thunder and Thunder

Hstokes1447

Junior
With the news that Fletcher will be full go, the idea of having him and Martinez at the same time is almost too good to be true. I can’t wait to see them punish (pause) defenses this season.

It’s like the dream of seeing Jaelan Phillips and Greg Rousseau on the field at the same time.

P.S. I still believe Jordan Lyle will be the 2nd best back on this roster.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have an embarrassment of riches in the back field. Let's eat on the ground.

And thru the air.

The backs combined to catch 28 balls last year for 120 yards. In 13 games. That’s pathetic.

Dawson’s screen game is smelly trash. He’s gotta be a lot better there. These are elite athletes, get them the ball in space. You’re allowed to feed these kids in areas of the field besides between the tackles.

Advertisement
With the news that Fletcher will be full go, the idea of having him and Martinez at the same time is almost too good to be true. I can’t wait to see them punish (pause) defenses this season.

It’s like the dream of seeing Jaelan Phillips and Greg Rousseau on the field at the same time.

P.S. I still believe Jordan Lyle will be the 2nd best back on this roster.

That's a serious 1-2 punch hitting those holes (pause). When one is done, the second keeps coming (pause). The idea of big dudes smashing (pause) is the winning formula. It's almost like a train (big pause) coming hard (also big pause) down the tracks.

get the Panzers rolling

tank GIF

Advertisement
Back