Cam Ward after FAMU win: “We’ve still yet to get in our bag on offense.”

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Cam Ward added to his highlight reel on Saturday with a dazzling 20/26, 304 yards 4 total TD performance against the FAMU Rattlers. He met with the media after the game to discuss the team’s performance:

On how he’s enjoying the season: I’m having a lot of fun. The only thing that matters to us is if we get a win. If we get a win, by all means, you had a good day. That's the biggest thing. I put up numbers in the past, so the numbers don't really shock me. I know what type of player...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately the attendance is what it is this has been an ongoing topic since the 80’s-

Miami has always been a big event town-When FSU comes into Hard Rock it will be sold out-

Other than that it’s going to be hit and miss-VT game on Friday night should be rocking.

The attendance was much better than a usual FCS game is.

I have been a season ticket holder basically all my life, but in attracting attendance. Ball State and FAMU back to back isn't too great

The entire home slate is weak draws short of the FSU game

The fact that VT is going to be on a Friday actually doesn’t help either. Weeknight games historically don’t see great attendance.

That said, I was at the game yesterday and thought the crowd was decent for an FCS opponent. There’s definitely more fan enthusiasm this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately the attendance is what it is this has been an ongoing topic since the 80’s-

Miami has always been a big event town-When FSU comes into Hard Rock it will be sold out-

Other than that it’s going to be hit and miss-VT game on Friday night should be rocking.
Agreed. He knew what he was signing up for. If we keep winning they will come but we are never gonna sell out FAMU or even any other lower tier p4 school. Our fans go for the big games.

This is the third time he’s passively mentioned attendance. It’s important to him, and I don’t blame him.
Announced attendance yesterday was 57,886.. That’s usually a tickets sold number and there probably weren’t that many asses in the seats but in Miami, that’s a big number for a famu game!

Advertisement
The entire home slate is weak draws short of the FSU game

The fact that VT is going to be on a Friday actually doesn’t help either. Weeknight games historically don’t see great attendance.

That said, I was at the game yesterday and thought the crowd was decent for an FCS opponent. There’s definitely more fan enthusiasm this year.
I believe the VT game will have a Great crowd.

The attendance was decent for a FCS game. Part of the problem is it’s a lazy crowd that doesn’t make noise.

Advertisement
Back