C Seuseu “SJ” Alofaituli commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
1000002603.gif

Da Big S on dat ahhhh. Samoa mo Samoa🇦🇸🇦🇸🇦🇸🇦🇸🇦🇸🇦🇸
That's the hysterical part. I wonder how many dudes are seeing what's really going on here who might now understand Joes value. Mario has been come to the conclusion that oline in a perfect world is just a different breed of dude. Samoans and Pacific Islanders in general, are just built different. It's Joe who gives us that pipeline. No one else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's the hysterical part. I wonder how many dudes are seeing what's really going on here who might now understand Joes value. Mario has been come to the conclusion that oline in a perfect world is just a different breed of dude. Samoans and Pacific Islanders in general, are just built different. It's Joe who gives us that pipeline. No one else.
I said a long time ago, if we got the Mauigoa bros, that would go a long way for the future Poly's. Well here we are and we reeling in big fish. With Poly's its all about familiar faces and feeling supported away from home. You automatically recieve that with Joe and his family, especially Mario since he has an understanding of the Polynesian culture. There is a Samoan saying that speaks of the family and community back home praying morning and night whenever their loved ones go on a journey for a better future for themselves and their family. Mario and Joe understand that. Some Polynesian parents do it the right way as said above. Others fall victim to $$$. To each their own. We got the right one 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly if he can get us in the door with these types and help close consistently, idgaf what/who he recruits on the DL. Let JT handle that, keep bringing us the USO’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said a long time ago, if we got the Mauigoa bros, that would go a long way for the future Poly's. Well here we are and we reeling in big fish. With Poly's its all about familiar faces and feeling supported away from home. You automatically recieve that with Joe and his family, especially Mario since he has an understanding of the Polynesian culture. There is a Samoan saying that speaks of the family and community back home praying morning and night whenever their loved ones go on a journey for a better future for themselves and their family. Mario and Joe understand that. Some Polynesian parents do it the right way as said above. Others fall victim to $$$. To each their own. We got the right one 🤣🤣🤣
That's the other thing is unless you have that following you have no clue how Joe is looked at in that culture. Joe for whatever reason is **** near an icon back home. To have that on staff with people you would love to have a pipeline for you got to see bigger picture...

Advertisement
Back