Bud Elliot is a Douche

Advertisement
Bud is a troll, will block anybody that disagrees with him. King won’t play in the NFL cause he is 5’10 not cause of his passing abilities.

Fuente was 26-23. Norvell went 38-15. That’s not maintaining, it’s called improving. He’s known for hiring great staffs. In just a short time, he has an impressive coaching tree started.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.commercialappeal.com/amp/4050767002

What’s he’s done through the portal (roster turnover) & recruiting has been impressive so far..

I get why y’all hate. Blinded by FSU rivalry.. realistically, he seems solid. We will see. He might suck, he might not.
What was Memphis record before Fuente took over, what was his record his final two seasons?

I'll do it for you, Memphis was 3-21 before Fuente took over and they went 10-3 & 9-4 with a loss to Auburn in Fuente's last two seasons. Fuente built that program and left it at it's peak for Memphis Mike

However commence to having Norvell's shaft down your throat

So King isn't a good passer now? lol okay. Did they not just watch Jordan Travis on Sunday? Sure King isn't an NFL QB most likely (I could see him making a practice squad or something) but he's a very good college quarterback.
He isnt a good passer which is different from very good college quarterback. he is a RB playing QB. Not a huge fan of Lashlee but until we get to see a QB that can make the reads and passes I am holding off on getting rid of him. Now next year when Garcia(my guess) or TVD startand nothing changes then .............
lashlees offense needs a true QB. **** King rarely pulls and runs. Numerous times last year he made the wrong read

Better than Manny so far. His players looked more prepared than ours. I’ll give you that. But still, neither.

And, if ND sucks, then FSWho isn’t that good Either.
Did you actually watch the game? FSU did zero, zip, zilch it’s first three possessions. They got lucky on a big run, and on a 60 yard pass. That was most of their offense for the entire first half. Then the ND DC had some sort of stroke and decided that based on two plays he should go to three down linemen and let FSU back into the game just running the ball. FSU had no plan, and both teams suck. ND QB can’t throw 20 yard without it looking like a punt and they still gave up 41.

Advertisement
He isnt a good passer which is different from very good college quarterback. he is a RB playing QB. Not a huge fan of Lashlee but until we get to see a QB that can make the reads and passes I am holding off on getting rid of him. Now next year when Garcia(my guess) or TVD startand nothing changes then .............
lashlees offense needs a true QB. **** King rarely pulls and runs. Numerous times last year he made the wrong read
Kings stats last szn say he a good passer at this level and a efficient decision maker when he has time

Diaz inherited a good team.

Year 3. Still looking like year 1.
Manny inherited a 7-6 team with no QB..no Left tackle. No proven WR had to go get a Buffalo transfer and a offense who overall was one of the worse in the P5..the only positive was the defensive talent he inherited that he over saw in his previous years as DC..

Advertisement
What was Memphis record before Fuente took over, what was his record his final two seasons?

I'll do it for you, Memphis was 3-21 before Fuente took over and they went 10-3 & 9-4 with a loss to Auburn in Fuente's last two seasons. Fuente built that program and left it at it's peak for Memphis Mike

However commence to having Norvell's shaft down your throat
Nobody said Fuente didn’t set him up.. I said Norvell improved on it. If I could write this in crayon so you could understand I would. I’ll speak slowly.

Advertisement
Nobody said Fuente didn’t set him up.. I said Norvell improved on it. If I could write this in crayon so you could understand I would. I’ll speak slowly.
You brought up their records while there. Maybe it was the crayon you were writing with. Why did you say he improved on it? What did he do to improve it? Or was that just your way of fondling his balls? The fact that you’re trying this hard for the guy speaks volumes. Everything in your power to hate your team because u hate the HC

You brought up their records while there. Maybe it was the crayon you were writing with. Why did you say he improved on it? What did he do to improve it? Or was that just your way of fondling his balls? The fact that you’re trying this hard for the guy speaks volumes. Everything in your power to hate your team because u hate the HC
I responded to records that another poster brought up saying he didn’t improve.. he did, by a good bit. Sure the scenarios were different but it’s a fact nonetheless. You keep speaking of fondling balls & deep throating. Something on your mind? It’s cool man. It’s 2021. You can actually get preferential treatment bc of it.

Advertisement
I responded to records that another poster brought up saying he didn’t improve.. he did, by a good bit. Sure the scenarios were different but it’s a fact nonetheless. You keep speaking of fondling balls & deep throating. Something on your mind? It’s cool man. It’s 2021. You can actually get preferential treatment bc of it.

Except he didn't.

Fuente's norm for wins over his final 2 years should be 10 win seasons (he would have won his Year 4 bowl game if he stayed to coach it and didn't leave for VaTech).

Year 1 - immediate regression by 2 wins (8 win season).
Year 2 - return to Fuente's norm (10 win season).
Year 3 - backslide regression by 2 wins (8 win season).
Year 4 - one good year, exceeds Fuente's norm by 2 games (12 win season).

Norvell's average wins per year over 4 years: 9.5 wins per season. And why should we even think that Fuente had plateaued and that he was incapable of getting ONE 12-win season over his next 4 years if he had stayed at Memphis. Arguably, Memphis may well have done better with Fuente over his next 4 years than they did with Norvell.

You call that improvement "by a good bit"? Hilarious.

Advertisement
Back