2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Brysen Wright is a future 4* or 5* WR at Mandarin. He’s a freshman and had 3 catches 69 yds and 2 TDs in his first game of his high school career. At 6-3 200lbs this is is one to watch in the coming years. Miami has offered.

Advertisement
I personally know this kid along with so the other kids we offered from st.augustine high-school. I coached him and the wingo kid we offered at receiver in there pop Warner years. The both are like that. B-5 that's what we call Bryson is my sons good friend there both in the same class both or varsity as freshman at there respective schools. I can tell you now wings will be a tough pull he's waiting on that Ohio state offer if he gets it then it's over he really wants to go there badly and play for hartline .

I was on the field when MHS came out and the first two guys my eyes went to was Stubbs and Wright , not French. Legit 6’3 200 and can run . As Jax said “ very smooth”. Glides when he runs.Heres the kicker , he’s a Freshmen.

If this kid isn’t a top five wr in the country and a five star something went wrong. Like injuries , off field or work ethic issues. Unreal he looks like this as a 15 year old (No diddy).

Last edited:
I was on the field when MHS came out and the first two guys my eyes went to was Stubbs and Wright , not French. Legit 6’3 200 and can run . As Jax said “ very smooth”. Glides when he runs.Heres the kicker , he’s a Freshmen.

If this kid isn’t a top five wr in the country and a five star something went wrong. Like injuries , off field or injury. Unreal he looks like this as a 15 year old (No diddy).
6'3 200 at 15 is just...

What are you guys putting in your water over there? Good lord.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back