brooklynCane

brooklynCane

Recruit
I just wanted to say a lil something about me..
Im 23 years old (turned 23 last monday, 1/9).. So i been watching the Hurricanes since sometime in 2000 when they were on their amazing win streak..
Ever since then I tried to get all info I could get from (trust me,(1) not living in florida,(2) not having internet, and (3)being young hurt me a lot through the 2000-2007 years). I followed all their players in the NFL, I even made my Dad buy me a Ray Lewis jeresy in 2002.

Crazy story, back in 2007 while playing Ncaa 2008 on Xbox live, I'm Playing againt this guy, and the subject of miami comes up, i tell him that THE U is my Favorite school and that i cant wait untill they get good again.. He tells me hes a coach at NorthWestern, and that miami has in amazing incoming class.. THAT was they day that I got into recruiting..

I been through all the Randy S. years and now Golden.. I think that its amazing what he is doing here.. He got the 3 Jr's to commit yesterday even though we have this shaprio-gate thing over our heads.. I honestly think he's going to be here untill he retires, sort of like JoePa in Penn St.

A movie couldnt have scripted things better.. a former star player for us goes to the NFL and gets shot trying to protect his family, then passes away.. next week every remaing team in the NFL playoff has a former member of the U, not only that, he's also a major contributor ie. Frank Gore, Antrelle Rolle, Kenny Phillips, Vince Wilfork, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed..

I've been looking at this board for a lil over a week now and reading evertything... And its been AMAZING, thanks to each and every one of y'all.. i will be here daily from now untill GOD knows.. thank you guys for everything in the future as well.

Advertisement
welcome, both of you ****ers. Brook you shoulda posted this in the WEZ sweet lady

Welcome Brooklyn and 75

if either of you have any suggestions to make this site better or something you would like to see, please let us know

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back