Bring back one former player for this season

Advertisement
Since TVD seems to be back to his Lashlee year quality and (crossing fingers) I think the DL will be very good, I think for this team, I'd take Michael Irvin. A sure-handed WR who you know will make the plays when we need them. All things being equal, I think The Playmaker takes this team to a potential playoff team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For this team, comes down to three positions for me. WR, DT, CB

WR: Andre Johnson. Would absolutely eat in this offense. Good compliment to the speed guys we already have.

DT: Vince Wilfork, would be the perfect compliment along side LT. Big Vince in the middle would solve a lot of run defense issues.

CB: Antrell Rolle, Swiss army knife in today's football at CB and especially in Guidry's defense. Could play outside, star, or S on any given play. Physical defender.

Bonus option: LT, Bryant Mckinnie. Just bc I'm not sure what Rivers will be at LT and of Zion will be healthy. TVD is important this season, and ill take a LT that never gave up a sack. Our oline would just be OP, but thats not a bad thing.

Final Verdict: Andre Johnson. Would put 1,600 yards in this offense with about 20 tds (tank dell put up 1,400 yards and 17 tds so I'm probably underselling Dre's projected stats).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back