Blake Baker.

wow i did not expect him to do it, Manny u mothuhfukuh. Only Alphas fire there friends so right now he doing Alpha ****.
No cap. I didn’t think he would do it either. Salute to Diaz. If he fails it wasn’t for lack of effort and I can respect a man like that.

You ain’t gone win all the battles but you can go out with integrity.

Advertisement
1610230398960.webp

Just wanted to add to this. What's being under appreciated is the fact Manny is being an awesome human being. In this cut throat business, as fans, we forget coaches are people too with families and their own lives. This is Manny's dream job. He wants to succeed more than anyone. However, he understands it's a process and it takes time. In the meantime, he will honor these man and find the right balance between execution and humility. He won't fire people and embarrass them in public. He won't make emotional decisions mid season and abruptly fire coaches, who committed to him just as he committed to them. He also doesn't over sign players like other schools, because he committed to the players and their parents like they committed to him. We want the best players, yes, but it's not that black and white for people within the program that is also being a mentor and father figure for these guys. Loyalty is hard to find in this day and age, but Manny for sure is gaining respect within the coaching community I bet. I just hope the "good guy" actually comes out on top this time around. Excited for the direction, fixed the offense last year, looks like defense is being fixed, now ST? ha lol jk let's get less toxic and appreciate and support what's in front of us!
Here, here! It’s a cut throat business, but people forget the human side of all of this.

Advertisement
I’m not even gonna communicate what Ferman just posted because I hate ****ing in the Kool-Aid (even though we know Ferman is full is *****).

Advertisement
ah come on, you gotta post it if nothing else than for good comedy.
Blah blah Manny and Baker are tied to the hip and Baker is here to run the defense with Manny.

He's operating under the assumption that two years of Baker wouldn't be enough to change Manny's opinion on his defense and Baker as a coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Manny actually goes through with this I don't want to hear another one of you ****ers talking **** about him for a while. He would have ****-canned Richt's tepid offense, fired the guy that replace those people, and eventually got someone better. Then gave that **** Baker two chances to fix his **** and then let him go because he was amateur hour. Manuella rocking that Big **** energy.

Blah blah Manny and Baker are tied to the hip and Baker is here to run the defense with Manny.

He's operating under the assumption that two years of Baker wouldn't be enough to change Manny's opinion on his defense and Baker as a coach.
He's really bent he knows nothing.... He's got long time members going after him because he said Rumph was staying. Now he's saying he was right; Rumph wasn't "fired" just reassigned.....

It's actually funny

Advertisement
Back