Blake Baker.

Advertisement
and everybody said manny wouldn’t fire his friend lol
Actually, most people (me anyway) said it’s way harder to fire your friends than to fire a bunch of offensive coaches he barely knew.

This was his only chance of surviving, and it looks like he was smart enough to try it. He might wind up failing even with new coaches on both sides, but at least he tried.

If he goes down now, it’s all on him and his lack of leadership skill. But if he lets someone come in here and run his own defense, then I’ll have no real hatred for him like I did for the last several coaches who all chose friends and family over my U. At least we can say he gave it his best and always had the U’s best in mind instead of his buddies and sons.

Damm I was wrong thought baker would just coach safeties and then dvd would be cb coach. Pleasantly suprised with TRob hire hopefully a new DC is actually coming but would be nice to get Patrick as Dline coach at least

Advertisement
He’s talking about the Bills playoff game.

Ed Reed used coach for the Bills in 2016 as an assistant DB coach.

What do you expect?

The knowledge level on this board by many (not you, of course) is suspect.

We had a whole thread congratulating Butch Davis on his recruitment and development of Ray Kewis. Porsters waxing poetic about Butch.

The only problem? Butch was only around at the end of Ray Lewis career as a Miami Hurricane football player. Had nothing to do with him being on the team or recruitment, and very little to do with his development

Advertisement
If we landed Steele has DC he might try to start a coup Within a year or two to replace Manny. Apparently he tried that Malzahn and almost succeed

The benefit of coming from politics is that Diaz knows when it looks like a coup is in the works. No way he'd get caught by a surprise backstabbing like that.

If we landed Steele has DC he might try to start a coup Within a year or two to replace Manny. Apparently he tried that Malzahn and almost succeeded
Well if he wins he won’t have that problem, Steele would be a commodity to leave for a HC gig.

Advertisement
Actually, most people (me anyway) said it’s way harder to fire your friends than to fire a bunch of offensive coaches he barely knew.

This was his only chance of surviving, and it looks like he was smart enough to try it. He might wind up failing even with new coaches on both sides, but at least he tried.

If he goes down now, it’s all on him and his lack of leadership skill. But if he lets someone come in here and run his own defense, then I’ll have no real hatred for him like I did for the last several coaches who all chose friends and family over my U. At least we can say he gave it his best and always had the U’s best in mind instead of his buddies and sons.
Facts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back