Blake Baker.

Advertisement
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

But who the **** is Michael Yero? Bc Anthony Yero looks like another child with a very punchable face.
He was the one who said we led for trob yesterday

Advertisement
Manny’s a sick SOB. I love him man.

he wants to win. hes flexible w his staff changes and his roster changes. the question will be if he can win long term. gotta see a better coached product on the field but replacing your O staff and D staff with a legit coaches is a great start. if he wants to truly be a CEO, this is the way to go. cant be an HC constantly having to teach your DC esp you are learning to be an HC as well

he wants to win. hes flexible w his staff changes and his roster changes. the question will be if he can win long term. gotta see a better coached product on the field but replacing your O staff and D staff with a legit coaches is a great start. if he wants to truly be a CEO, this is the way to go. cant be an HC constantly having to teach your DC esp you are learning to be an HC as well
I’m a well known manny supporter and I’ve been very vocal about him being a ceo.. I think the program is about to turn the corner.

Advertisement
I’m a well known manny supporter and I’ve been very vocal about him being a ceo.. I think the program is about to turn the corner.
i just want to win. ive said a 1000 times over that idc who the guy is as long as they win. i dont know manny so i have nothing against him other than the product on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing you can say for Manny is he fixed the problems. Doesn't give him a pass for helping create them in the first place, but it's something. Hopefully it'll pay off and the ascent can continue.

For f#cks sake man, are you unable to turn off your mope switch for even one day? He was a first time HC, made some bad hires on both sides of the ball, after his first year he replaced his entire offensive staff, then his second year it looks like he is replacing his entire defensive staff with top tier personnel.

This is the **** that drives me crazy about "Miami fans." Diaz proves he's willing to adapt (spread offense), cut ties with friends, recruit (top 10 class at the moment), and stop the bleeding of players leaving early to be seventh round picks yet someone has to complain that he didn't get everything exactly right his first year.

Advertisement
Back