Blake Baker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we...uh...fvckin?!?!?

AridPointedCassowary-small.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro called the T-Rob news and considering all the other moves being made, it makes sense.

As I said in another post, no more comparing Manny to Fat Al. If he ain’t a success, it’s **** sure not going to be bc he was stubborn. Cleaned house on offense after year 1 and cleaning house on D after year 2 and he deserves credit for that. Everyone said it was easy to do on O bc those weren’t his boys, well these are his boys...

This is how you build a winner.
Just wanted to add to this. What's being under appreciated is the fact Manny is being an awesome human being. In this cut throat business, as fans, we forget coaches are people too with families and their own lives. This is Manny's dream job. He wants to succeed more than anyone. However, he understands it's a process and it takes time. In the meantime, he will honor these man and find the right balance between execution and humility. He won't fire people and embarrass them in public. He won't make emotional decisions mid season and abruptly fire coaches, who committed to him just as he committed to them. He also doesn't over sign players like other schools, because he committed to the players and their parents like they committed to him. We want the best players, yes, but it's not that black and white for people within the program that is also being a mentor and father figure for these guys. Loyalty is hard to find in this day and age, but Manny for sure is gaining respect within the coaching community I bet. I just hope the "good guy" actually comes out on top this time around. Excited for the direction, fixed the offense last year, looks like defense is being fixed, now ST? ha lol jk let's get less toxic and appreciate and support what's in front of us!

look if there was one thing manny isnt, its stubborn even w his own hires. a bunch of people on here made it seem like he was in a sexual relationship with his guys w the way they talked about his loyalty to these dudes. what we saw from manny is the man only wants to win and the changes he made with the portal additions to coaching changes prove that. now, we gotta get in season manny to catch up to offseason manny and we may have a coach here. saying all that, he better win or hes done. 10 plus no matter what no excuses or fire em all

Advertisement
I think I'll take my victory lap for for telling the mopes that the fact that Baker was Diaz's intern and LB coach for a year didn't make them life partners.

people ran with their own stories just like the rumph brigade make every excuse after excuse

Patience friend. I have to work one weekend a month and of course its the weekend Manny tells Baker to go home and get his shinebox.
I’ll se what I can do as a substitute teacher

Advertisement
Back