Blake Baker.

Advertisement
It just feels like we about to land Steele or Muschamp as DC. I don’t think TRob comes here to not work with a top end d coordinator he knows he can vibe with
this is what I keep thinking, too. But I don't know enough about either of them.... Seems like that would be a big step for Manny

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's really bent he knows nothing.... He's got long time members going after him because he said Rumph was staying. Now he's saying he was right; Rumph wasn't "fired" just reassigned.....

It's actually funny
He said the whole staff was saying.

He made some BS comment about clock management on Fickell. Asked him if that applied to Mario as well and he was agitated.

Dude is so upset that Mario didn’t get the job that he’s lost his way. He hates the team he covers. He also thinks Mario is his friend 🤣.

Advertisement

He made some BS comment about clock management on Fickell. Asked him if that applied to Mario as well and he was agitated.

Dude is so upset that Mario didn’t get the job that he’s lost his way. He hates the team he covers. He also thinks Mario is his friend 🤣.
You can speak on it more than me but I feel like he was one of the ones saying Enos wasn't gonna get fired last year too.

Advertisement
Ferman is blocking people and deleting posts. He says the Baker/Patke firing is a bunch if twitter kids feeding off each other. Says there is no truth to either report.
I have been blocked. On the site since 1994. (CyberCane). It’s a sad day but Ferman has lost his way. I’ll subscribe to a different site so I can access the database.

He really has lost it. That whole board is just a cesspool of negativity.

Advertisement
Back