Jorge Milian pb post
Steve Gorten sun sentinel
Michael Casagrande sun sentinel
Manny Navarro miami herald
Susan Miller Degnan miami herald

not sure if I'm missing anyone else?

Milian seems serviceable for me.

Advertisement
what happened with gorten? why was he replaced?

i'm a huge manny fan and thought gorten did a great job, too (better than shandel and omar were). this casagrande guy is off to an ok start. smd and milian are both ok ...

in terms of columns, it's always a great thing when the herald pulls edwin pope out of the cryogenic freezer for a 150-word masterpiece ...

There is no best. Milian is OK and Manny is pretty good but he chose to work for a Miami-based company that makes bird cage liners. The female on this list is so bad she should be taken out back and shot and put out of our misery.

There is no best. Milian is OK and Manny is pretty good but he chose to work for a Miami-based company that makes bird cage liners. The female on this list is so bad she should be taken out back and shot and put out of our misery.

Manny is good people in my book. The rest are meh to me. Still pretty jammed up over Susan calling one of our players a pig.

The best is obviously the "BEAST."

But seriously, Manny is probably the best of those. And I agree re: Edwin Pope. Greg Cote is probably their best sportswriter right now, and I like it when he does a Hurricanes-related article.

Advertisement
Manny is the best hands down. He's a personal friend of mine as well. However for WHATEVER reason, the Herald put him on the Marlins beat and gave the Canes to SMD.

Advertisement
Back