BC has new offense coordinator.

Advertisement
a new OC that likes to throw the ball...check this guy's resume. I don't like the idea of him testing our young secondary...first game jitters could be a problem.

Meh, if BC comes out throwing the ball around I like our chances. I would think they would have a similar game plan as last year (50 rushes, 17 passes). They don't have the skill position players to throw it around.

Meh, if BC comes out throwing the ball around I like our chances. I would think they would have a similar game plan as last year (50 rushes, 17 passes). They don't have the skill position players to throw it around.

Neither did Maryland

I guess we'll find out if our secondary is as bad as last year pretty quickly then, eh?

I simply can't see us being as poor as we were last year. It's almost impossible. Plus I may literally stroke out in rage.

Advertisement
they can have a new OC. still don't have much speed on the outside or a very good QB. we should be able to blanket their guys. their best bet would still be to pound it out and run play action. if they can get us to commit 8 then they will start throwing more than running. if they try to spread it out from the jump that's all good. that shouldn't work this year. if it does then its going to be a long a$$ year.

Advertisement
Maryland didn't even threw that ball downfield that much, everything was short, a lot of bubble screens because our corners couldn't cover ****.

I'd expect BC to run a lot of one back...two TE or 3 WR sets...traditional conservative BC offense in the pass game, the volume just might be a bit higher than you're used to under Spaz.

In the backfield, they'll use a few different backs...I believe Finch is still ruled as out, but Kimble and Williams should provide the usual BC consistent, but unspectacular run game.

Overall, just what you are used to from BC. Maybe a bit more in the passing game, but still conservative, limiting mistakes.

I just said a bunch of cliche ****...but whatever, basically, same **** you've seen from BC in the past, but they'll throw some more dinks and dunks.

I'd expect BC to run a lot of one back...two TE or 3 WR sets...traditional conservative BC offense in the pass game, the volume just might be a bit higher than you're used to under Spaz.

In the backfield, they'll use a few different backs...I believe Finch is still ruled as out, but Kimble and Williams should provide the usual BC consistent, but unspectacular run game.

Overall, just what you are used to from BC. Maybe a bit more in the passing game, but still conservative, limiting mistakes.

I just said a bunch of cliche ****...but whatever, basically, same **** you've seen from BC in the past, but they'll throw some more dinks and dunks.

Starting TE Pantale out for our game. Believe his backup is questionable as well. They are very thin at TE.

Starting TE Pantale out for our game. Believe his backup is questionable as well. They are very thin at TE.

I guess we be seein lots of Skippy Evans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back