Basketball Projections

Advertisement
I saw a few last night that had us around 7-8 in the ACC, making it 2 rounds in the NCAAs. They seemed impressed with Coach L's recruiting.

I definitely think we're a tournament team this year. Maybe not a super high seed, but definitely in the big dance.

I saw a few last night that had us around 7-8 in the ACC, making it 2 rounds in the NCAAs. They seemed impressed with Coach L's recruiting.

I definitely think we're a tournament team this year. Maybe not a super high seed, but definitely in the big dance.

From here on out based on where the program is today, the tournament should be expected every year. Anything less would be a disappointment.

Isn't this about where we were last year going into the season? I do like what they said

There will be some turnover for the Hurricanes, but with JaQuan Newton running the show and Jim Larrañaga in charge, rebuilding years in Miami won’t be as bad as they’ve been in the past.

Rebuilding years should mean we're a bubble team at worst, or a #8-10 seed or something.

Advertisement
OOC, that schedule is so bad. We start with 4 sub-par teams (including Stanford) before we have a challenge.

Our toughest game (assuming we make it) would likely be Iowa State in the second round of the tourney. (Assuming we make it) Followed by the finals Gonzaga/Seton Hall/ UF/Quinnipiac (it won't be Quinnipiac).

Ignoring the other OOC games in the tourney, we really need to win all 10 games. Any of those losses would be really bad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back