Bally Sports question

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Is this a channel something a sports bar would get? I'm going to be in Tampa the weekend of the VT game and there's a Buffalo Wild Wings across the street from the hotel.

Advertisement
Is this a channel something a sports bar would get? I'm going to be in Tampa the weekend of the VT game and there's a Buffalo Wild Wings across the street from the hotel.
Should be. It’s mostly streaming bundles that don’t carry it, and those aren’t providers a sports bar is likely to use.

I think all the major cable/dish companies in Florida do offer Bally Sports. My parents live about an hour outside of the Tampa area and their cable service offers Bally Sports. I can't imagine any reputable sports bar in the sunshine state not carrying this channel.

In PA. I found for Louisville. that when I went to ESPN,com. to use gametracker, there was a Watch It Link. When I tried it, I could get ACCN+ because I have COMCAST though it was not one of my regular channels. There were other Cable providers to choose from.

Advertisement
On a side note, I can't remember a season with so few games on any of the ESPN channels. Even our game at Duke was on ACCN. I'm tired of listening to Corey Alexander every game.

YouTube tv doesn’t carry Bally unfortunately. Been a tough year for me trying to watch games. Thankfully Reddit comes through but it’s still a pain in the *** to get a good stream

Buffalo Wild Wings in Tampa will certainly have it

Tampa is Gaturd/SEC country. Depending on how many TVs they have and what the crowd wants to see, they may not show the UM game.

Advertisement
**** Bally. They screwed me out of a Canes football game or two and a handful of Canes basketball games up here in VA. Stop showing games that should be on national TV on dumbass regional channels like Bally.

Until the Canes get back to being nationally ranked with the top teams, you won't see them on ESPN or one of the broadcast networks on a regular basis.

Yes there’s the Tampa/Orlando based Bally channel and a South Florida one. There’s a lot of overlap between content, I’d be shocked if you didn’t get it.

I think all the major cable/dish companies in Florida do offer Bally Sports. My parents live about an hour outside of the Tampa area and their cable service offers Bally Sports. I can't imagine any reputable sports bar in the sunshine state not carrying this channel.
One of the best way to get everything is get a hosting site .

I use Cobra Hosting and I get everything never miss anything

Ballys at least 20 plus Bally channels, excellent always something on pretty cool listing.

Hosting sites are the best , highly recommend them .

GOCANES

Advertisement
One of the best way to get everything is get a hosting site .

I use Cobra Hosting and I get everything never miss anything.
"Get a hosting site" means exactly what:
...subscribe to some service for a monthly fee? use reddit or one of the pirate services for free (with pop-ups, maleware, whatver risk)...
OR?
TY

"Get a hosting site" means exactly what:
...subscribe to some service for a monthly fee? use reddit or one of the pirate services for free (with pop-ups, maleware, whatver risk)...
OR?
TY
Subscribe it’s very inexpensive, I’ve had Cobra Hosting for a couple years now .

There’s nothing that I can’t get PPV , Div III games ALL the movies HBO to stars anything.

Right now Soccer from any country , I don’t watch soccer but I see it’s there.

ACC, SEC any division I can watch anything.

During football season on Saturdays Cobra had a link that must of had a hundred plus games at just a click to choose.

Now Cobra is just one out of many hosting sites all WI-FI.

As a back up I have a HDTV inside flat antenna in living room and bedroom that I got from Amazon incase ATT Fiber goes down ( never ever though it’s awesome) so this is what I have in conjunction with Amazon Fire which is loaded beyond comparison.

Anyway this is how I roll enjoy viewing pleasure if it’s on I click it and watch it.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back