Are any football players running track?

bshaw28

Junior
Sorry if already discussed - but I haven't seen any mention of football players track results. Is Golden's policy to have football players not run track?

Advertisement
Football players did not run track this year. So I guess Golden doesnt want them doing it

Football players not running is one thing but if Golden has something to do with it that is not a good sign. Gooed coachs always incouarge athletes to play other sports.

What players do we currently have that would be legit track guys anyway.... Dorsett & McGee? McGee needed all the football time he can get, and so did Dorsett since we had like 3 scholly WRs for all of spring. Don't blame Golden at all if he asked those two to focus on FB this spring. Hopefully when we have a real roster again this isn't an issue and guys can do both.

mcgee said he wasnt running track because he wanted to "focus on football".........me thinks its because he had the feeling if he ****ed up at all....he was gonna be run from the team........so it was probably a good move on his part

Advertisement
Its the first I can remember we didnt have someone running thats why I assumed it was Golden thing

Our roster is razor thin though as stated above and track conflicts with workouts and spring football. So if it was gOLDEN DECISION i AGREE WITH IT

Its the first I can remember we didnt have someone running thats why I assumed it was Golden thing

Our roster is razor thin though as stated above and track conflicts with workouts and spring football. So if it was gOLDEN DECISION i AGREE WITH IT

Yep, I'm with ya.

^^^Dorsett could be a legit track star... buddy nice in the 200m.. 400m.. and the triple jump

Advertisement
I have no problems with kids running track but I don't think I would like it if Al told the kids they couldn't. once we get good again I won't mind it.

Don't think AG got anything to do with it... he is fine with David thompson playing baseball..

Dorsett ran a 10.5 and 21.2 his only full season in track in highschool and basically as a half *** track guy who put little effort into it...He would be a 10.2-10.3 guy if he put the effort in...Travis Benjamin was a 10.7 guy in highschool...

Advertisement
Back