Antonio Crawford is a fuggin' blanket

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
[video=youtube;X8VQk0KCwF8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8VQk0KCwF8&feature=related[/video]

I was looking over his tape again, and he's a crazy-good athlete.

I remember Paul Williams saying he was one of the fastest, if not THE fastest, DB they brought in this year.

LULZ at him being a 2-star recruit at one point.

Advertisement
I think Crawford was an excellent recruit and evaluation.
Remember

Evaluate and Recruit

Repeat after me

Evaluate + Recruit = Success

We seem to have a guy that's good at recruiting. In year 2 we'll find out if he's also got the staff to evaluate. I think he does...

Never seen any film on him until now...wow. Looks like a natural corner what a db class that was last year. Add Burns and Carter and now we have a potentially great defensive backfield in a couple years.

With all the DBs golden has brought in we are definately going to have a great secondary over the next couple years. He is stockpiling a ton of talent in the secondary.

Advertisement
I'd like to add player development to that equation......

I think Crawford was an excellent recruit and evaluation.
Remember

Evaluate and Recruit

Repeat after me

Evaluate + Recruit = Success

We seem to have a guy that's good at recruiting. In year 2 we'll find out if he's also got the staff to evaluate. I think he does...

IMO, one of the most underrated players we brought in last year along with Dortch.

Did a fantastic job on Lewis too in that championship game. That TD that Lewis had was just an absolutely ridiculous catch against great coverage.

Love this kid.

Also it had been mentioned that he could possibly be a kick returner as well because he is good with the ball and has tremendous speed.

Advertisement
imo this kid's highlights are the best out of all our DB's in this year's class. hes has serious acceleration and. this kid can be our nex phillip buchanon( hidden gem).

Dare I say he looks better on film than T. Howard??? Wow, first time I've seen film on him as well... pretty impressive!!

Advertisement
His Dad owns Brazzers.

..... holy fuhh.webp

Advertisement
Yes!

I've been a huge fan of Crawford ever since I first saw his game cut-ups on hudl.

I'm glad they've got a real highlight tape out for him now on youtube so that people can get hyped about him.

Great job by our coaches to find a gem.

I expect big things

Only played 1 year at DB IIRC, which explains why he wasn't ranked higher.

As a sub 6ft receiver you aren't going to stand out which is what I think he was. He is a special athlete though and put together for a DB.

Advertisement
Back