Anthony Moten on 24/7

Advertisement
Advertisement
[video=youtube;9EPffYfbzTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9EPffYfbzTU[/video]

Love his upside. Dude has some serious speed for his size. Cant understand how Khairi tig ole bitties Clark is ranked above him..

Last edited:
Advertisement

"He's going to do it on the radio at some point (today)," Moten's father, Anthony Sr., said. "He's going to make his commitment."

Moten landed 22 scholarship offers during the recruiting process, and dad said academics (he has a 3.1 GPA) and immediate playing time were the biggest factors that went into the choice.

Moten is down to two schools - Miami and Florida State.

"He wants to play - every kid wants to play," Anthony Sr. said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm hoping like **** this kid commits to us. Would really be a nice addition to the class. I can't say enough how excited I am about this class and its impact on the future of the program.

3-4 DE at STA. I expect the same for him at Miami.

Yup, a future starting DL of Thomas-Valentine-Moten is what a Miami DL should look like.

**** yes.

shouldn't both of your DEs in a 3-4 alignment have the ability to move and generate a pass rush (while still be big enough to control the edge in the running game)? I see Thomas in that role, but Moten is more the plodding 4-3 DT type. No?

Advertisement
Back