another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is about a wide receiver that we are back in the fold
with. Lane or rudolph is my guess or maybe even both

TIFIW some poster on TOS is saying Rudolph is gone to FSU because Steve Walsh used him as leverage to try and get a gig at UM and hes mad. I ain't buying it....

Advertisement
594.gif

Advertisement
I think it is about a wide receiver that we are back in the fold with. Lane or rudolph is my guess or maybe even both
That's not new news. FWIW it's old news. Rudolph is between Alabama, FSU and UM. Lane is between FSU, UM and UF. We're closing very strong on both.

I think it is about a wide receiver that we are back in the fold with. Lane or rudolph is my guess or maybe even both
That's not new news. FWIW it's old news. Rudolph is between Alabama, FSU and UM. Lane is between FSU, UM and UF. We're closing very strong on both.

I know Im jus saying maybe we will here even more good news on those fronts

Advertisement
Advertisement

I know Im jus saying maybe we will here even more good news on those fronts
Hopefully both are Canes. Would make Dixon an afterthought. Bring them home Al. :fistbump:

Pete is trying to make #StayTuned his version of #WelcomeToTheU.

An appetizer to Carroll's main dish, if you will. Just something to wake up the palate and increase the appetite for news. #StayTuned pairs nicely with some prosciutto-wrapped figs and dry white wine.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well I'll just watch the show....

[video=youtube;WOzhbj1BVOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOzhbj1BVOU[/video]

my guess is the DT from american heritage or today's JUCO

Petey don't hype up bad news. He tells it like it is. He just holding off now cause he was told to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back