Andrew White Transfer (F)

Consigliere

All-American
So at this point we have an open scholarship and seem to be left at the alter without anyone to fill it.

How about Andrew White? Kid put up good numbers last year and is eligible immediately.

I don't know specifically where is the best place to play him but he can shoot, score and rebound pretty pretty pretty good.

If we go small:

PG: Newton
SG: Reed
SF/G: Muhammad
SF: White
PF/C: Murphy/Huell

Advertisement
We are talking to three players who are transferring and interested in us among other schools. One is a starting guard on a competitive school. It's a matter of finishing the recruiting process.

We are talking to three players who are transferring and interested in us among other schools. One is a starting guard on a competitive school. It's a matter of finishing the recruiting process.

Would love to know the names. Any additional insight would be greatly appreciated.

Are you refering to Thornton or Newman? Both committed elsewhere.

Last edited:
Advertisement

No, not them. I can't say names or my source because I promised confidentiality. Sorry. It will be good news if and when completed, though.

No, not them. I can't say names or my source because I promised confidentiality. Sorry. It will be good news if and when completed, though.

I believe your source has inaccurate information based on what my source told me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back