Andrew Walters

Advertisement
OHKAY GUESS WE DO GET THE WALTERS DEBUT THIS YEAR Rotation is now Gavin, Bibee, Cantillo, Boyd, and Lively. Bullpen is Clase, Gaddis, K’d, Herrin, Sandlin, Eli Morgan, Avila, Sabrowski, and Walters.

Last edited:
Walters made his first MLB start as the Indians (refuse to call them G...) went with a "bullpen game". He pitched the first 1 2/3 innings and went 5 up and 5 down. He had one really hard-hit ball that Lane Thomas made a leaping catch at the left center field wall. Naylor's mitt popped a few times on Walter's fastball, and I was sitting in the upper deck. He's looked really good so far

I'm not saying he is Mariano Rivera....just to clarify. But his fastball plays up even at 96-99. Its got that late explosion

I dont know what his "best" second pitch is since joining the Indians but if he is getting it over at a high rate he is going to have a long career closing games or in high leverage situations (which is becoming just as valuable as closers).

Advertisement
What does the Braves vs Mets have to do with Cleveland? Cleveland is the #2 seed in the AL
Ha, my bad. Don't know why I was thinking DBacks. I'd be surprised if he's not on the roster the way he's performed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back