Amp Lawrence

sebsiman

Redshirt Freshman
Had a great game last night. I knew he would be good, but I didn't expect this kind of production this early on, especially with all of our options on offense.
Really looking forward to see how much he develops under Coach L.

Advertisement
Murphy is still being worked into things. Really hurt him not getting the two "warm up" games that Lawrence got. Murphy has shown flashes, and by the end of the year, or maybe even ACC play, I think we'll see what we expected. By the way, I didn't expect more than 8 and 8 from Murphy. He's now at 4 and 4 in only 19 minutes per game.

Lawrence has been great. Doesn't look like a frosh at all. Not afraid of anything.

He didnt look good in the exhibition or the first game but sure has since. We would have lost last night it it were not for him.

Advertisement
Murphy is still being worked into things. Really hurt him not getting the two "warm up" games that Lawrence got. Murphy has shown flashes, and by the end of the year, or maybe even ACC play, I think we'll see what we expected. By the way, I didn't expect more than 8 and 8 from Murphy. He's now at 4 and 4 in only 19 minutes per game.

Lawrence has been great. Doesn't look like a frosh at all. Not afraid of anything.

Not knocking Murphy at all, just saying Lawrence looks like a star in the making.

Lawrence is so smoothe and polished offensively as a freshmen....very impressive. Anytime there was an opportunity to make a play Murphy did it last night. From hitting shots, to getting a block, to being in the right place at the right time.

Advertisement
Back