Alleged CBB Tell All Dropping...

Advertisement
Let me guess - illicit payments made by Nike/Adidas to players/coaches/schools to grease the wheels of progress, seedy AAU culture, nike/adidas influencing schools on who to hire, sprinkle in some extortion, etc. Is that it? Haven't we seen this movie before?

Let me guess - illicit payments made by Nike/Adidas to players/coaches/schools to grease the wheels of progress, seedy AAU culture, nike/adidas influencing schools on who to hire, sprinkle in some extortion, etc. Is that it? Haven't we seen this movie before?

It is like trying ban street walking... the oldest profession in the world goes on regardless ....

The Adidas/Nike/FBI scandal ended college hoops as we know it so this dude is a day late and a dollar short with his "tell-all". You can't pile on something that was already destroyed.

Oh. Wait. Sean Miller didn't even get fired over that. So this will probably result in nothing more than a yawn but I'll probably still check it out to see if any of the guys I hate like Coach Ratface are legitimately smeared.

Advertisement
The old FBI allegation had “University-7” (Miami) coach “Coach-3” communicated with Gatto and Code from “Company-1” (adidas) to facilitate payment of $150,000 to a HS recruit “Player-12” in order to get him to commit to “University-7” (Miami)."

That was all debunked and thrown out, right? Regardless, will be interesting to see what Code says now.

Just when Coach L was finally ready to enjoy the well-wipened fruits of developing Rodney Miller... sigh... oh yeah, I meant Ripened.

The Adidas/Nike/FBI scandal ended college hoops as we know it so this dude is a day late and a dollar short with his "tell-all". You can't pile on something that was already destroyed.

Oh. Wait. Sean Miller didn't even get fired over that. So this will probably result in nothing more than a yawn but I'll probably still check it out to see if any of the guys I hate like Coach Ratface are legitimately smeared.
Only our dumbass school had a long term impact it and we didn’t even pay.

Advertisement
Back