Al Golden will be on WQAM after his ACC interview at 5:30

stat1124

Hurricane FlashForwards
Stay tuned to WQAM.com after 5:45ish and Al Golden will be on with the folks over at 560 WQAM. Here is the kicker, That lowly piece of scum Robinson will be on WQAM right before Golden at 5:30 where Dan Sileo will try to vet his story before Al comes on to see what comes out of it. Should be interesting nonetheless. Sileo is frothing at the mouth so if anything, it will be entertaining!

Advertisement
Yes, Canefreak, they are really pretty good with getting the interview up within a hour or so after the interview has run. I was going to try to record the interview myself and have it up for those who missed it but we reconfigured my audio settings and thanks to Win7 and the crooks at Microsoft I cant record what I hear anymore so i have to hack my system to allow it and that isn't something that's to do at work! HAHA

Advertisement
this goin be gud I'm be ready with my pop

popcorn huh.webp

Advertisement
This guy Charles Robinson is a **** sucker. He is SERIOUSLY out to get Miami. Story is a bunch of **** from people seeing other people eating in restaurants.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the recruits are still able to make a decision on there own regardless, idk why the ncaa is so strict with there rules going out to eat with a recruit is human nature its all bull****

Advertisement
Back