AJ Casey Commits to Miami…

Advertisement
NO, not dead at all (as the Teams under Coach L have lately been, and he does get plenty of **** here)

DaLuckyOne (and several others) post plenty and keep us up to date on ALL the recruiting news, some we go after, some we should, etc. If anything DaLuckyOne posts too much! (just kidding)

AJCasey was covered IN DEPTH in our recruiting threads. I myself keep up the locked schedule. Thanks for Visiting, Maude.

NO, not dead at all (as the Teams under Coach L have lately been, and he does get plenty of **** here)

DaLuckyOne (and several others) post plenty and keep us up to date on ALL the recruiting news, some we go after, some we should, etc. If anything DaLuckyOne posts too much! (just kidding)

AJCasey was covered IN DEPTH in our recruiting threads. I myself keep up the locked schedule. Thanks for Visiting, Maude.
Thanks, I’m just here to look stupid.

Advertisement
6'8, 180. That is thin. Can he put on 30 pounds at least, if he's gonna play inside? Double portions at the training table.

Great pickup but I still sit here scratching my head at Jim’s plan when it comes to the roster.

Great pickup but I still sit here scratching my head at Jim’s plan when it comes to the roster.
Not that confusing, we have plenty of guards coming back, need wings and bigs. Casey and Javanovich play the 4, yes both need to add muscle weight. We're still recruiting Luke Hunger and Favour Aire, both play the 5. Fill in the rest from the portal as needed, hopefully they pick up some transfers with more than one year of eligibility to balance the roster more.

Not that confusing, we have plenty of guards coming back, need wings and bigs. Casey and Javanovich play the 4, yes both need to add muscle weight. We're still recruiting Luke Hunger and Favour Aire, both play the 5. Fill in the rest from the portal as needed, hopefully they pick up some transfers with more than one year of eligibility to balance the roster more.
I’m in show me mode when it comes to landing a 5. Whether that’s portal or high school. What I meant by roster organization was more, recruiting to fit the high ball screen offense.

Advertisement
I’m in show me mode when it comes to landing a 5. Whether that’s portal or high school. What I meant by roster organization was more, recruiting to fit the high ball screen offense.
I think it will work out, feels to me like we're focusing on best players available as first priority.

I'd love a legit 7 footer on the roster. No excuse to not have one. There are kids like Tonye out there, find one and develop him. There should always be at least one project big on the roster, especially when you don't have bigs to begin with.

Advertisement
I'd love a legit 7 footer on the roster. No excuse to not have one. There are kids like Tonye out there, find one and develop him. There should always be at least one project big on the roster, especially when you don't have bigs to begin with.

We've been looking at this kid

Advertisement
Back