Adam Finkelstein / ESPN predicts Final Four

Advertisement
barney.gif

Advertisement
I don't know Adam Finklestein, but the man deserves a raise and promotion.
Agreed but knowing ESPN he probably be fired for that quote

"The views and opinions expressed by Adam Finklestein do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of ESPN. Due to recent remarks he made that have come to our attention, we are pleased to report that Adam is no longer employed by ESPN"

I fully admit, I'm not as plugged in with Basketball as I am with Football, but this looks like the best team we've had since 2012/13.

Am I off for thinking we should make a deep run in the tourney this year?

I fully admit, I'm not as plugged in with Basketball as I am with Football, but this looks like the best team we've had since 2012/13.

You're not off. Supposed to have 2 top 15 picks in next year's draft. I believe the last top 15 pick we've produced was Rick Berry in 1965. We'll score a ton, but as Coach L has said it'll come down to our defense which we need to work on. We are a much younger team than the 2012/13 year though. It's also uncertain how good our bigs will be. Huell seems improved but from watching practice clips and the exhibition game he avoids his left hand and seems to be a little uncoordinated still.

Advertisement

I think it will come down to point guard play. Unlike some on here, I'm not too concerned about the bigs. Expecting a break out year for Izundu. I am concerned about Newton.

Talent is there for sure. PG play is big, Newton still looks like Newton and Lykes didn't look good shooting the ball in the exhibition.

No idea whatsoever if Miller will contribute anything. The trio of other bigs should be fun to watch.

Advertisement
Back