ACC tourney game #3...the quest for Sunday

Miami04

Senior
Thought I'd start this thread as well since we've won both games.

Just in case it's blacked out, anyone have a link?

The game doesn't even show up on any channel for me here in east TN, if it's blacked out on espn3 I may be boned. I've got a hacked Amazon fire stick so maybe I can find it there.

Advertisement

The game doesn't even show up on any channel for me here in east TN, if it's blacked out on espn3 I may be boned. I've got a hacked Amazon fire stick so maybe I can find it there.
Yeah, sounds like I'm not too far away from you. According to the map it looks like its blacked out here but we have it on FSN if you get that channel.

Where is the game on here in south FL? Thanks to the Marlins it's not on Fox Sports. Espn3 only option?

Advertisement
Not on anywhere. I have women's softball on all over the place but they can't televise the UM fsu game.

Advertisement
Fox sports is showing Marlins braves and Yankees rays. Unless they change it, which I doubt.

Advertisement

Yeah, sounds like I'm not too far away from you. According to the map it looks like its blacked out here but we have it on FSN if you get that channel.

I'm getting Reds and Braves games on both my fox sports channels.

That's some bull****. If you're in So Fla and have Comcast, I believe you're cooked. 560 only option.

Blacked out on espn3 and fsflorida has the Rays/Yanks.

Advertisement

I'm getting Reds and Braves games on both my fox sports channels.

Im in the blackout area in TN but still getting it on ESPN3

Advertisement
Back