ACC Tournament Schedule

2016 ACC BASEBALL CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE
May 24-29 at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, Durham, N.C.

Tuesday, May 24
#7 Duke vs. [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 0[/URL] Wake Forest, 11 a.m. (RSN)
#8 Boston College vs. #9 Georgia Tech, 3 p.m. (RSN)

Wednesday, May 25
#4 Florida State vs. #5 NC State, 11 a.m. (RSN)
#1 Miami vs. #8 Boston College/#9 Georgia Tech, 3 p.m. (RSN)
#2 Louisville vs. #7 Duke/[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 0[/URL] Wake Forest, 7 p.m. (RSN)

Thursday, May 26
#3 Virginia vs. #6 Clemson, 11 a.m. (RSN)
#4 Florida State vs. #8 Boston College/#9 Georgia Tech, 3 p.m. (RSN)
#1 Miami vs. #5 NC State, 7 p.m. (RSN)

Friday, May 27
#2 Louisville vs. #6 Clemson, 11 a.m. (RSN)
#3 Virginia vs. #7 Duke/[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 0[/URL] Wake Forest, 3 p.m. (RSN)
#5 NC State vs. #8 Boston College/#9 Georgia Tech, 7 p.m. (RSN)

Saturday, May 28
#6 Clemson vs. #7 Duke/[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 0[/URL] Wake Forest, 11 a.m. (RSN)
#1 Miami vs. #4 Florida State, 3 p.m. (RSN)
#2 Louisville vs. #3 Virginia, 7 p.m. (RSN)

Sunday, May 29
ACC Championship, Noon (ESPN2)

Pitching:
Wednesday: Lepore

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another reason the ACC needs its own network no TV except for the championship. Every AAC game is on CSSSN.

Another reason the ACC needs its own network no TV except for the championship. Every AAC game is on CSSSN.

Every single game is on TV

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 7.06.39 AM.webp

Advertisement
Only in the southeast

But you said they weren't on TV. The games are on TV and are also on ESPN3. In the year 2016, if you can't figure out how to watch something that is on TV, you have issues.

Well, I'm in the blackout area for ESPN3, and will still be at work at 3 when our game comes on. If anyone has an alternative way to watch on the internet, I'm open to any options.

Only in the southeast

But you said they weren't on TV. The games are on TV and are also on ESPN3. In the year 2016, if you can't figure out how to watch something that is on TV, you have issues.

Well, I'm in the blackout area for ESPN3, and will still be at work at 3 when our game comes on. If anyone has an alternative way to watch on the internet, I'm open to any options.

Possibly try Front Row Sports, they usually have any game

Only in the southeast

It won't be blacked out on a desktop computer.

Advertisement
Only in the southeast

I just tried to pull up F$U/Fudgepack game and it showed as blacked out. I'm logged into Watch ESPN via my Dish account.

And that was on a desktop computer.

Only in the southeast

I just tried to pull up F$U/Fudgepack game and it showed as blacked out. I'm logged into Watch ESPN via my Dish account.

I am also blacked out.

Advertisement

I am also blacked out.

For the game or just in general? lol

Advertisement
Back