Tyler Horn (Atlanta Falcons)
JoJo Nicolas (New York Giants)
Adewale Ojomo (New York Giants)
Micanor Regis (Atlanta Falcons)

Two Other Canes received Rookie Camp tryouts:
Jacory Harris (Miami Dolphins)
Joel Figueroa (Miami Dolphins)

Advertisement
Futch has no business being on there. I predict he will be the first to be cut.

it's crazy how much you ''so called cane fans'' hate on our cane players who are bustin there *** to earn a job and career. Why not root for them to succeed eventhough it may not have worked out for them here.

it's crazy how much you ''so called cane fans'' hate on our cane players who are bustin there *** to earn a job and career. Why not root for them to succeed eventhough it may not have worked out for them here.

Do you think it will work out for them in the NFL, when it didn't work out at the U?

Advertisement
On the macro subject being discussed here:

I've gotta say that I (and many Canes fans) tend to be intellectually stumped when we see guys who under-performed in college then make the NFL. IMO the biggest example was Leon Williams. That dude was flat out HORRIBLE in college, then he made the NFL. Year after year we see Canes that fit this bill. If Futch makes the NFL, IMO it will set a new record in this regard. Futch rarely made plays at the college level. Its not about rooting for or against a Hurricane player, its about our collective amazement at how these kids can make the NFL while being less than stellar at UM.

I think LeRon Byrd has the best shot out of the bunch. Not sure what happened to him these past 2 years.

Do you think it will work out for them in the NFL, when it didn't work out at the U?

this.

it isnt about "hating" on anybody.......its called being realistic

the reality is that either because of their work ethic......attitude.....or just a sheer lack of talent......they couldnt cut it here.......another reality is that its easier to make it in the college than it is in the nfl

Advertisement
given the lack of contributions by several of these guys I don't mid a lil hatin' , I feel like a few rode the coattails of NFL-U, did squat while here and then bolt when things get tough under Al. I feel like they owe more to the U

this.

the reality is that either because of their work ethic......attitude.....or just a sheer lack of talent......they couldnt cut it here.......another reality is that its easier to make it in the college than it is in the nfl

If you agree, why would you ding me on rep?

given the lack of contributions by several of these guys I don't mid a lil hatin' , I feel like a few rode the coattails of NFL-U, did squat while here and then bolt when things get tough under Al. I feel like they owe more to the U

I feel this way as well. They come in here and do just enough to get by. Then they finally put 110% effort when it comes time to get paid. I don't root for that.

I think LeRon Byrd has the best shot out of the bunch. Not sure what happened to him these past 2 years.

Same here. I feel like he must've had a bunch of nagging injuries or something last year.

Advertisement

Don't know if it will or won't but i won't root for them to fail just because they didn't live up to expectations by some fans here. Their trying to earn a job and career just like many of us men.

I was going to post the same thing, but i'm not sure Arizona is the best situation for him. On the other hand, who better to mentor you than larry fitzgerald?

I wouldn't be surprised if Futch made it as a special teams guy...he can make a living doing that.

Advertisement

this.

If you agree, why would you ding me on rep?
because i still think you are a miserable mope

Advertisement
Back