5 star SG Lonnie Walker top 5

Advertisement
I dont know anything about the kid but ill always be happy about being in a five star recruits top 5. Reel him in coach!

Advertisement
We pulled Jaquan out of the Philly area 3 years ago (#1 croot in PA). Walker attends Reading High School, one of the best public high schools in the state for basketball, Reading is one of the worst cities in the U.S., about an hour NW of Philly.

He is 40 min from me, definitely will get over to a game this season

Reading as defined by Urban Dictionary:
One of the most crime ridden, poverty stricken cities in the US. Per capita, it has the highest drug, murder, and crime rate in the nation. Used to be the outlet capital of the world, and now is nearly without any business or workers. Here welfare equals daily wages and shootings are considered population control. If you are not hispanic, do not attract attention to yourself here...

We pulled Jaquan out of the Philly area 3 years ago (#1 croot in PA). Walker attends Reading High School, one of the best public high schools in the state for basketball, Reading is one of the worst cities in the U.S., about an hour NW of Philly.

One of the most crime ridden, poverty stricken cities in the US. Per capita, it has the highest drug, murder, and crime rate in the nation. Used to be the outlet capital of the world, and now is nearly without any business or workers. Here welfare equals daily wages and shootings are considered population control. If you are not hispanic, do not attract attention to yourself here...

Wow that's crazy.

I live pretty close to Reading and have seen this kid play. Very nice kid. I think he is Nova bound though. Reading is the hood lol

Advertisement

where do you live bro? Im from Hazleton. About 1 hour north of Reading.

King of Prussia/Radnor area, 30 minutes NW of Philly...

King of Prussia/Radnor area, 30 minutes NW of Philly...

Yeah I've been to the KOP mall dozen's of times. Cool.

Advertisement
Walker's HS Hoops Schedule, plays in a rather **** conference.

Schedule - Reading Red KNights Basketball (PA) |MaxPreps

The game vs Chester on 12/20 will be one of Walker's biggest test. Powerhouse Chester HS, 5 state titles since 2000 (Jameer Nelson, Tyreke Evans, Hollis-Jefferson brothers).

I plan to be at that game and the Carlisle game at 12/23, should be a blow out, but that's one of my friends Alma Mater so I'll get to see him twice in four days.

I will be decked out in as much Canes gear as possible at both games.

Advertisement
Syracuse, N.Y. -- Class of 2017 five-star wing Lonnie Walker will take his first official visit of his recruitment this weekend to the University of Miami. He announced the news Wednesday night on Twitter.

Walker recently cut his list of schools to five: Syracuse, Miami, Arizona, Villanova and Kentucky.

Lonnie told 247Sports on Wednesday that Jim Boeheim and the Orange will receive an official visit at some point.

"I'm taking an official to Syracuse," he said. "I don't know when yet, though. I'm going to commit to a school whenever I feel right. I don't have a timetable."

little-2Bboy-2Band-2BPraying-2BDog.jpg

People still name their kids Lonnie, eh? Interesting. Reminds me of the Atlanta Braves.

Advertisement
Back