5 star Kelvin Banks decommits from Oregon 👀👀👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cristoball IN HIS BAG ALREADY

I talked with someone who was in his ear early once it was known Mario was on his way here, knows him well, flat out asked if he should consider Miami and was told yes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right now, Campbell is our projected RT for next season. This kid come in and seriously contend for a starting role on the OL, and preferably at RT. Then, when Zion moves on, he can slide to LT.

Y’all really think we’re getting everyone 🤣🤣 what a time to be on this board. Should be a fun two months.
Nah, not everyone but this is the guy I was told about personally contacting someone who knows the scene and is very close to a lot of kids in Texas so I do think there is legitimate interest and he might be have been waiting for clarity that Mirabal would be joining Mario in Miami (which now seems like a foregone conclusion) just my feeling on the situation so I would certainly not count us out, the timing here feels key.

Advertisement
Y’all really think we’re getting everyone 🤣🤣 what a time to be on this board. Should be a fun two months.

Can't speak for anyone else. But we haven't seen anything like what Mario is going to bring to recruiting now that he's our head coach. Anyone who isn't locked down and has some sort of connection to Miami is back in play. And Mario is relentless.

TRob gave us a taste of that level of recruiting this summer. Get ready for that at every position.

Think he shocks everyone and follows Mario to UM
It might depend on whether El Jinete de Caballos will be coaching him or moves up the coaching ladder. He’s been in charge of OL groups for over 10 hrs now and was associate head coach/Offense/offensive line. What’s next?

Advertisement
Back