4 road games left

capefearcane

Band
Banned
We finish on the road with ND&VT. Also on road against surging Noles. Tough stretch coming up. UNC as well. If we can finish with all home wins and no more than 2 losses on the road, we shoul be seeded well at the ACC Tourney. We are good on neutral court ... OK semi neutral if it's in Greensboro.

Advertisement
At this point, if we win out at home, and only win one more road game, we'd be 12-6 in the ACC (23-7 overall). We'd have a top 4-5 ACC seed and be playing the ACCT for a 3-5 seed in the dance. Now, I'd love to win more than 1 road game out of what we have left, but I'm just taking one game at a time, with all games.

At this point, if we win out at home, and only win one more road game, we'd be 12-6 in the ACC (23-7 overall). We'd have a top 4-5 ACC seed and be playing the ACCT for a 3-5 seed in the dance. Now, I'd love to win more than 1 road game out of what we have left, but I'm just taking one game at a time, with all games.

I think it's realistic to think we will only win one more road game and win out at home. We are very tough to beat at home especially when we are playing teams that are considered good teams...our team seems more motivated and focused. As for the road games, to win at UNC will be extremely hard. FSU and Notre Dame are two teams fighting for NCAA bids and need the wins against us to boost their resume. Always feel like those are the hardest road games to win. Must win the VT game.

Advertisement
Back