30 for 30 The U 2.......?

TheUnuffSAID

GreenTree All-American
I was just thinking cause I remember hearing rumors about a possible sequel to the extremely successful 30 for 30 TheU. Has anyone heard anything new .Or think it will happen in the future I would think so especially if we can rise from this Nevin ****piro allegations, that would only make the top that much sweeter and the story that much better. What do you think about a 30 for 30 TheU2 :neonu:

Advertisement
I guess my best chance is convincing my friend canefeak2001 to make his own TheU.. haha

The first was so great it would be hard to top. with how the popular the first was it goes to show the interest thats still there for the U. Even after being down for a decade.

Advertisement
That what I was hinting if golden can start winning and overcome this rocky start it should be a great story to continue a document on with Hollywood like ups and downs

Advertisement
Billy Corben tried to get it going, but had more backlash from the school, so its on indefinite hold.

Billy Corben tried to get it going, but had more backlash from the school, so its on indefinite hold.

This. Its a shame too, because it would be interdasting to see the story of how we rebuilt ourselves after sanctions into the best team of all time.

The University administration has a stick up their butts apparently, with the way they walk around the football program. The dumbasses should know that "The U" put the University back on the minds of the sporting public, and ANY publicity like that is a positive.

The characters. The story. The changes. The emotions. The back stories. Player and coach commentary. Game insights. Stephen Spielberg on his best day couldn't script fiction that could possibly have all the elements of Miami Hurricane football.

Fan fanaticism.

Best part? The story hasn't ended. And the sooner the youngsters understand that, the sooner they get invested in writing an even bigger and better series of chapters.

It wont be worth another episode unless we come back from Shapiro and win with Golden

The U2 could be the crackdown from the pell grant scandal then butch/coker dominance then another fall with shapiro/shannon and the next rise with golden

Advertisement
These academic chumps at Miami need to realize that the football team made the dam school. not the other way around. miami wouldn't be jack chit if it weren't for the football team. They need to do any and everything for the football team and that includes the track team as well. cut another sport of you have to who gives a **** about mens tennis.

These academic chumps at Miami need to realize that the football team made the dam school. not the other way around. miami wouldn't be jack chit if it weren't for the football team. They need to do any and everything for the football team and that includes the track team as well. cut another sport of you have to who gives a **** about mens tennis.

lulz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back