3/2 @ ND 7:00PM ESPN2

Consigliere

All-American
Spread is +2.0 Miami

ND needs the win (for the double bye), we need the win (for first place).

Just win baby!

Advertisement
It'll be interesting to see how our defense holds, ND has the best offense in the country according to Kenpom.com

Would like nothing better than to see a sour, pouting, anguished, loser face on every bug irish fan in their home court.

Advertisement
We pull this one off & we're as real as it gets. Vegas thought we would lose vs louisville & they think were gonna lose tonight. To be proving vegas wrong at this point of the year is pretty crazy. Lets go canes!

We pull this one off & we're as real as it gets. Vegas thought we would lose vs louisville & they think were gonna lose tonight. To be proving vegas wrong at this point of the year is pretty crazy. Lets go canes!

We were the -3.5 favorites versus UL.

We were favored against Lville and 1 point underdog tonight.

Advertisement
In my opinion, road games against solid teams are tougher than playing against very good teams at home simply because the officiating is atrocious on the road. Will be our toughest test since North Carolina. I just hope we play well and hope the refs aren't too unfair.

In the world of sports betting being "favored" doesn't mean they think your going to win. Home court advantage I would say is worth anywhere from 3-5 points depending on the team. Since we play so well at home I would say we were on the higher end of the spectrum so that is where I get the idea. 3.5 was an extremely low spread in that game & the "square" side was most certainly Miami meaning vegas lost $ since we won.

Advertisement

We were favored against Lville and 1 point underdog tonight.

Vegas sets a # they expect will create 50/50 action. Most spreads don't have much to do with what they think will happen. I'd be willing to wager tonights game is decided by more then 1 point either way.

While I obviously want a win, I would not lose sleep if we lose. I bet Carolina crushes Duke this weekend. I doubt we get first. I just want us to Beat VT (or win one of the last two) and finish 24-6, 13-5. Anything else would be icing on the cake.

Advertisement

In the world of sports betting being "favored" doesn't mean they think your going to win. Home court advantage I would say is worth anywhere from 3-5 points depending on the team. Since we play so well at home I would say we were on the higher end of the spectrum so that is where I get the idea. 3.5 was an extremely low spread in that game & the "square" side was most certainly Miami meaning vegas lost $ since we won.

huh

We were the favorites according to Vegas. The spread was -3.5 Miami.

huh

We were the favorites according to Vegas. The spread was -3.5 Miami.

nevermind just win buddy! just win!

Advertisement
Back