Official 2024 Fall ACC Meetings - July 22-25

Advertisement
FSU goofballs trying to throw shade saying Miami negative recruits FSU about developing high school signees, and Miami is bringing 2 portal players while FSU is bringing "3 homegrown recruits".

What those goodballs dont realize is Miami could gave easily chosen Restrepo, Cooper, Bain if they wanted to.

Thats a weird bunch over there

Advertisement
Advertisement
(from Canesport - Excerpt from Mario's interview on WQAM)

Cristobal also addressed NIL, saying “NIL has been around a long, long time (with programs cheating), it’s just legal now. Those out there complaining (about Miami’s NIL success), I don’t care. I don’t have any comments about them. Miami, we do it the right way, have a great NIL program. The people involved do such a good job it allows us to run free and clean and efficiently and focus on the things that are important – training, development, life after football and the team concept.”

Advertisement

Cristobal also addressed NIL, saying “NIL has been around a long, long time (with programs cheating), it’s just legal now. Those out there complaining (about Miami’s NIL success), I don’t care. I don’t have any comments about them. Miami, we do it the right way, have a great NIL program. The people involved do such a good job it allows us to run free and clean and efficiently and focus on the things that are important – training, development, life after football and the team concept.”

Beautiful.

Advertisement

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

Beautiful.
Mario is saying the quiet thing out loud. Finally someone from a school outside the SEC says what needs to be said. The monopoly on paying players is over. And oh by the way, no more lying to players about how much they are “going to be paid”. Now it’s all on paper and above board, so schools have to actually follow through with what they promise.

Advertisement
Back