2020 season tix - Don’t Renew

Advertisement
Because it was a nooner vs a terrible team. Still more fans in seats than during our worst attendance games.

Bull****!!!!!. I've been going to games since back in the OB days. Been to a lot of nooners, even back in the Big East days, even when there was inclement weather we had more people in the stands. I know they will come up with a bogus attendance number. After this showing today, look for more empty seats during the rest of the season.

Bull****!!!!!. I've been going to games since back in the OB days. Been to a lot of nooners, even back in the Big East days, even when there was inclement weather we had more people in the stands. I know they will come up with a bogus attendance number. After this showing today, look for more empty seats during the rest of the season.

Nope it’s been much worse than we had today

Advertisement
The last penny they get from me is the Louisville game because I already have tickets. At least we'll be able to walk around the stadium and not have to worry about missing anything good.

Advertisement
Don't renew, don't give them a dime. I refuse to reward this athletic department for this nonsense. I'm moving my discretionary donation funds to places where I feel there's some legitimate returns, IE the academic side. I usually give some dough to the College of Arts and Sciences and the Law School, those donations just got a little larger.

Maybe, maybe if people start voting with their checkbooks, something will change.

Butch and FIU.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back