-Will visit Georgia and Florida St. in July
-Has family in the Atlanta area so he is looking forward to the Georgia trip
-Florida St. is recruiting him the hardest right now
-Says Miami hasn't been recruiting him hard
-Hasn't talked to Miami recently
-Wants to camp at Miami soon
-Would like to hear from Miami
-Wants to improve on his blocking to be a complete back

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/2015-RB-Jordan-Scarlett-Has-Visits-in-Mind-135563

Advertisement
This is where I think U-School is finally affecting the rest of the players. Scarlett was a big recruit and when his teammates started to ***** even more and punk *** Chad Wilson began to ***** more it made the school look worst and Scarlett didn't help by retweeting a bunch of **** way back himself

He wants to hear from UM? Wasn't the **** publicly trashing UM a little while back? Does he want to treat UM like a redneck treats his wife?

right now i think our future is bleak on signing S carlett. Canes haven't done to well with University High School, maybe if sign Yeargin or Wilson it change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
right now i think our future is bleak on signing S carlett. Canes haven't done to well with University High School, maybe if sign Yeargin or Wilson it change.

Wilson and Yeargin don't have offers and won't get any we moved on and so have they..

Advertisement
Too much baggage with these kids IMO. We have expressed our genuine interest but if the feeling is not reciprocated then I prefer we focus our attention elsewhere, like we have been doing.

Too much baggage with these kids IMO. We have expressed our genuine interest but if the feeling is not reciprocated then I prefer we focus our attention elsewhere, like we have been doing.

Thank you for some sanity.

Advertisement
Dskilz3 well said brother if we get him go if we don't move on.... its clear that this kid love attention and he want Miami to kiss his *** Miami is building a program and one player won't make or break us these kids think they already made it they better put there head down and work... its about player development and talent we don't need him... we don't need Lane neather

Advertisement
Back