2012 SCHEDULE

2FNFST4U

Freshman
Any idea when the ACC will release it? And which conference team do we get Labor Day weekend?

Miami

NC State -Tenn
FSU Open that weekend don't want that game played then.
@ BC Open
@ Virginia - Richmond
@ Ga. Tech open would gladly take a trip to Atlanta rather than in November again.
@ Duke - FIU
UNC - Elon
Va. Tech Open

With a trip to KSU the next week I hope we aren't starting with VT or FSU on labor Day night and then a short week to travel.

Advertisement
I heard a month or so ago they were trying to put together VT @ Miami for Labor Day but that was just speculation. I certainly hope that is not the case.

Advertisement
Any idea when the ACC will release it? And which conference team do we get Labor Day weekend?

Miami

NC State -Tenn
FSU Open that weekend don't want that game played then.
@ BC Open
@ Virginia - Richmond
@ Ga. Tech open would gladly take a trip to Atlanta rather than in November again.
@ Duke - FIU
UNC - Elon
Va. Tech Open

With a trip to KSU the next week I hope we aren't starting with VT or FSU on labor Day night and then a short week to travel.

Yes - it is nice being able to use the off season to prep for the option.

One thing to keep in mind though is that the ACC has shown it's willing to change the schedule around if need be. I believe the schedule was changed to accommodate the MD game this year.

pcity- that was just Dannyboy's idiotic speculation. There is no way that we would open with VT on Labor Day, followed by @ K. State the Saturday after. Unless the K State game moves we won't play on Labor Day this year. I think a game @ BC is more likely, maybe on the Thursday before Labor Day?

Advertisement
52.jpg

Little more info for you,

FSU is not open, they have Murray St at home to open.
GaTech is hosting Southeastern Louisiana to open.
Not confirmed yet, but I believe BC is hosting Maine to open as well.

So, barring changes it looks like VT or bye for opening weekend for us.

I kind of want VT early. LEt's get it over with. Rather have the bye later on in the season to get the guys some rest. Maybe we get lucky and catch them off guard. Also give the guys a couple months to prepare to stop the **** read option...

Advertisement
I kind of want VT early. LEt's get it over with. Rather have the bye later on in the season to get the guys some rest. Maybe we get lucky and catch them off guard. Also give the guys a couple months to prepare to stop the **** read option...

Knowing our luck we will face Va Tech week 1 and week 2 have a bye..

Knowing our luck we will face Va Tech week 1 and week 2 have a bye..

Nope, we got K-St week 2. We could get our bye week 3 though.

Advertisement
We need a bye week in the middle of the year

or even late in the year would be ok. this first or 2nd week bye is getting old every year. also wish we could get a couple warmup games like the rest of the world but **** it we go ham I guess.

Advertisement
Back