12/2 Princeton

casualcane

Senior
Premium
Who would have guessed another game would be scheduled to start at...(see other thread)

Princeton...

chin-continuity-hook-1.webp

Known for the glory days of Pete Carril and their uncanny ability to elicit groans for a match up in the first round of the NCAAs, Princeton comes in at 2-4. They played Butler and BYU close, but also lost to Lehigh.

The Tigers went 24-7 last year, winning 19 straight; and almost beating Notre Dame in, you guessed it, the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Having lost two of their best players to graduation, the Tigers do return a formidable duo in JR guards Devin Cannady (19.8 ppg) and Myles Stephens (14.5 ppg). Cannady is pretty deadly from beyond the arc (currently around 60% and number 5 nationally). Stephens is a great defender and rebounder for his size.

Fortunately, outside of Amir Bell, the rest of their roster is more trains than brains, or something like that.

Princeton should compete for the Ivy League Title again, but lacks the size and athleticism to make this one close.

giphy.webp

We roll.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope to see Walker get more involved in this one. Miami should roll.

12 points, 5 Defensive Rebounds and a block. Best game for him so far! I sure wish Miller could give us the 10 quality minutes Coach L wanted out of him. Not even close so far.

I am going to watch the game in the morning but look at these two stat lines:

Brown (aka Mr. Efficiency): 17 Points, 8 Rebounds, 3 Assists and 1 Block

He scored 17 Points on 6-8 FGs, 4-5 3PT and 1-1 FTL

DJ (aka "I think we have enough stats on the guy"): 20 Points, 3 Rebounds and 1 Assist

He scored 20 points on 7-9 FG, 5-7 3PT and 1-1 FTL

DJ (aka "I think we have enough stats on the guy"): 20 Points, 3 Rebounds and 1 Assist

The DJ thread was of a level that the OP should be banned from this board until he proves on the FB board that he isn’t an imbecile.

Advertisement

The DJ thread was of a level that the OP should be banned from this board until he proves on the FB board that he isn’t an imbecile.

Don't forget the potato who supported OP.

Advertisement

You can't count this game though because he was feeling it and shot too well. Otherwise we might lead people to believe he isn't a 35% 3 point shooter which he clearly is as other posters have proven statistically.

Advertisement

You can't count this game though because he was feeling it and shot too well. Otherwise we might lead people to believe he isn't a 35% 3 point shooter which he clearly is as other posters have proven statistically.

Remember boys and girls, “I think we have enough stats on the guy”.

I haven’t had a chance to watch this one yet.

Seems like Huell didn’t score until the second half

Dude you're a broken freaking record. Would ya shut up? So a few of us were disappointed with DJ and now he's on a nice roll.. So what? You just seem like a **** repeating yourself over and over adding nothing to this board. It really comes off as pathetic.

Dude you're a broken freaking record. Would ya shut up? So a few of us were disappointed with DJ and now he's on a nice roll.. So what? You just seem like a **** repeating yourself over and over adding nothing to this board. It really comes off as pathetic.

Also...

"He's gotta shoot well vs real competition because once league play starts we will definitely need him to do just that."

Porst less potato.

Advertisement
Back