#1 in all 5 major polls

umwader

Recruit
I'm as pessimistic as they come by nature, and realize there is a whole lot of season left, and we cannot keep up this ridiculous tear we are on forever. We may get back to Omaha, we may not, we may win the whole **** thing who knows. Next year we may lose half our lineup and be at the mercy of who actually ends up on campus or not....point is regardless of any criticism you may have for our program over the last decade, as Hurricane fans I know I am going to at least take some excitement out of the fact we are ranked at the top at least for now, especially considering I never thought we'd have that number next to us this year (top 10 caliber with a shot at Omaha if things shook out well was my hope preseason)

Looking forward to supporting this team and university as it finishes out conference play strong and through another fun postseason, those that want to continually criticize our program and rain on any success they have had and will continue to have- go find another team. As always Go Canes

Advertisement
Play well enough now to make other teams come through Miami later. That's the way it's done. Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Back