Ricquan Southward

Advertisement
Looks like a well rounded prospect.

College-ready frame, good body control, solid hands, some cutting and RAC ability. Not the fastest guy, but a good athlete. Lakeland is a great program and he shows polish.

Very impressed by the sideline catch at 5:10.

Kid looks very good. IMO he's a fall back option if we don't get Malcolm Lewis considering our WR recruiting board.

Advertisement
Definitely some stuff to like, but a little concerned that high school DBs seemed to stay in his hip pocket. Every other aspect of his game appears + or ++ to me.

Kid looks very good. IMO he's a fall back option if we don't get Malcolm Lewis considering our WR recruiting board.

Check out the article if you're a premium member at Rivals.... he doesn't sound like a fallback at all, sounds like Coach G came at him pretty hard.

Check out the article if you're a premium member at Rivals.... he doesn't sound like a fallback at all, sounds like Coach G came at him pretty hard.

Nah, not a member but if that's the case then I'm all in. This staff has done a terrific job in WR recruiting so I'll trust their judgement all day long.

He shows great hands and concentration in his film. Doesn't look overly explosive, but still looks like a very good prospect.

Advertisement
Didn't see anything on that film that wow'd me. Saw some good things. Saw a lot of football plays. Didn't see a lot of WR plays. I'll wait for more, I guess.

Im not seeing the logic here. Are we really going to sign five wide receivers in the 2012 class?

Highlight reel versus highlight reel, I'd rather have Charlie miller from Vero Beach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back