2014 QB Flowers Close to Offer

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami Jackson QB Quinton Flowers has been one of the most productive players in South Florida for the past three seasons. The 'Canes hosted him on campus today for the first junior day of the year."

“I went out there and everybody was nice. I loved the atmosphere and if you didn’t know something about the school it was easy for them to answer your question.”

Flowers had communicated with the Miami staff before, but today was really the first time he had a chance to get to know them better.

“I talked to Mike Barrow, Coach Golden came and talked to me for a little while, and Coach Fisch too. It was the first time I had talked to Golden. They were asking me if I liked the facility and the atmosphere for what it would be like to be a Miami player.”

While he doesn't hold a Miami offer just yet, Flowers says it should be coming soon.

“They said basically by the ending of February or early March I should be getting it.”

The Jackson QB went more in-depth about his experience on campus.

“There was one lady who was walking me around campus and she did a good job of explaining what it’s like to be a student-athlete. I had a good time too with (Chad) Thomas from Booker T, Randy ‘Duke’ Johnson, Deon Bush, and Tracy Howard.”

Flowers was not shy with his overall thoughts on the University of Miami.

“I think it will be the place that I’ll be.”

Advertisement
I WANT AND I WILL GET

ABC.jpg

Why does it seem the south Forida kids for the 2014 class are more pro Miami then in previous years

Advertisement
Advertisement
While he may not end up having the national critical acclaim that Duke did, he seems to fill the role of "pied piper". Dude is a legend in South Florida already and that's just from the way people from around here and other sites talk about him.

Especially the way football is trending in recent years, the mobile QB looks like it is the next big thing, Johnny Manziel, Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, RG3. Winky is a guy you cant pass up on.

Advertisement
peter on canesport they interviewed him and he said he landed an offer and he's probably gana commit this signing day do you know anything more about this?

peter on canesport they interviewed him and he said he landed an offer and he's probably gana commit this signing day do you know anything more about this?

I'm just going off of what Flowers himself told me. These were his own words. I asked him if they talked about an offer and that was his response. If Miami offers, there's no doubt he's a Cane

Advertisement

I'm just going off of what Flowers himself told me. These were his own words. I asked him if they talked about an offer and that was his response. If Miami offers, there's no doubt he's a Cane
Do you think he'll play QB if he comes here Pete?

thats good to hear

Do you think he'll play QB if he comes here Pete?

without a doubt in my mind:neonu:

Advertisement
Back