O’s Eligibility Chart 7-18-2012

Ozone

Freshman
Premium
Hello fellow canes. I have updated the chart and made a few changes. To enhance it I added two new positions DE/LB and OL. OL is for general olinemen with no set position yet. The other is self-explanatory. I debated adding a third position of DE/DT for guys like Olsen and Grimble. But I will await for further data. As we stand if Dillard does not get in we will be playing with 83.

O’s Eligibility Chart 07182012.jpg

Advertisement
After this season we're gonna have a bunch of small backs. However, I'm not really of the mind that you need a big back to wear down a defense or for a change of pace. I feel like it's the OL that wears a defense down by leaning on them all game long.

S, DE, and RB are scary thin this year. 3 positions we can't afford any injuries in 2012. The young guys at those position really have a chance to get a lot of playing time.

Advertisement
Sll a few names on there that don't make sense (Wells, White, maybe 2 others) but the roster is cleaning up nicely. Will look sweet by next year.

Swasey ???

DE is way too thin.. Did not realize we were so thin in that position.

Seeing that I definitely think our DL may struggle.. Can't win if you A) can't pass rush B) can't contain the edges

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back