Tyler Baron DE, J George WR, Xavier WR, and NIL walk into a bar…

Advertisement
Who's taking these boys to Prime 112 night after night??? Not a terrible gig.
This guy

Austin Powers Eating GIF

Advertisement
Problem is that the portal is **** near dried up. There’s no one to reallocate towards with comparable value.
The CB portal is pretty deep.

From watching our defense last year I thought the room over achieved. That’s a low bar and yes we got exposed many times for what “talent” we had but I think we get a few of the right guys (big fan of Hill) and our system is going to help them. Wanted Ponds for this reason.

I could be wrong about that. I’m no defensive guru but thought Guidry did a decent job of covering up what we had. When we got shredded a few times it was pretty clear just how bad we were outside of Porter.

I agree though the CB portal has been pretty deep. I don’t know if there’s a huge needle mover but I think we need a couple more
I felt like they’re were a few guys that could help but we opted not to pursue. I hope we can get at least one more guy.

Ryan Mack could be ready to contribute in a small role we’ll see.

We need an our front 7 to be dominant. In Guidry we trust

Advertisement
I felt like they’re were a few guys that could help but we opted not to pursue. I hope we can get at least one more guy.

Ryan Mack could be ready to contribute in a small role we’ll see.

We need an our front 7 to be dominant. In Guidry we trust
Sure ideally we get all the help in all the spots. Better pass rush can help the secondary etc etc

I’d just put this kid down the priority list at this point. I’ve never really been a big fan though

When someone raises their offer. He wants major $$.

There are zero pass rushers on the market and he has the hammer. Smartly asking for everything and seeing what he can get.

At this point, he's a mercenary and I don't blame him for it.
As long as his character isn't poor I'm OK with it. If he's truly worth it then pay him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When someone raises their offer. He wants major $$.

There are zero pass rushers on the market and he has the hammer. Smartly asking for everything and seeing what he can get.

At this point, he's a mercenary and I don't blame him for it.
What is our stance on this?

Advertisement
Back