Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea man Asa didn't even count either I don't even know if that homie made it to a practice lol

Here's a blurb from 247 on his time at Miami: " Miami running back Asa Martin has reentered the transfer portal, sources have confirmed to 247Sports. The former Auburn running back joined the program in January after transferring following his true freshman season with the Tigers. He participated in the first two days of spring practice with the Hurricanes before missing the rest of the spring after suffering a leg injury."

I just checked and he spent a few years at Memphis where he was an important but not lead contributor, then a grad transfer at Troy where he was much of a factor at all. ... At least from his college career, it looks like a win/win that he moved on.

Exhibit A that just because a transfer played at a P4 team (Auburn), that doesn't mean he'll be a net improvement to Miami's talent level.

Here's a blurb from 247 on his time at Miami: " Miami running back Asa Martin has reentered the transfer portal, sources have confirmed to 247Sports. The former Auburn running back joined the program in January after transferring following his true freshman season with the Tigers. He participated in the first two days of spring practice with the Hurricanes before missing the rest of the spring after suffering a leg injury."

I just checked and he spent a few years at Memphis where he was an important but not lead contributor, then a grad transfer at Troy where he was much of a factor at all. ... At least from his college career, it looks like a win/win that he moved on.

Exhibit A that just because a transfer played at a P4 team (Auburn), that doesn't mean he'll be a net improvement to Miami's talent level.
Yea 2 practices and it was a wrap lol, but at least he got his degree from one of those schools

Advertisement
Advertisement

Also after Wesley Walker.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 10.01.35 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back